Indoor air quality / AccuClean Air Filtration
Enjoy coming to work everyday!
The Air Scrubber Plus is the most advanced surface and air purification technology ever discovered. Some of the Air Scrubber benefits include:
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
Click here to see their latest flyer that states the Air Scrubber has been tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus and was found to have a 99.98% surface kill rate!
American Standard AccuClean Air Filtration
You’re probably breathing more allergens than you think
Today’s homes are better insulated, tightly sealed and use less energy. However, sealing your home also seals in humidity, dust and indoor pollutants. In fact, the quality of air inside your home is probably worse than it is outdoors. Not only can dirty air make you less comfortable, it can create a serious problem for family members who suffer from asthma and allergies. Consider this…
- Indoor pollutants can be 5 times higher than outdoor pollutants
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space
- One ounce of dust can hold about 40,000 dust mites, on of the most common household allergens
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way in to your home every day
- Allergy and asthma cases have grown exponentially, causing significant health care cost increases
- 54% of single-family homes with children have someone with a respiratory ailment
- Children inhale 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults, so they are especially sensitive to air quality problems
Your family deserves clean air as well as conditioned air
Many people believe that their heating and cooling system is already cleaning the air of these pollutants and allergens. Most systems are equipped with a standard throwaway air filter, but these filters are designed primarily to keep large particles from damaging the equipment. They are not designed to actually clean the air.
We believe that your heating and cooling system should clean as well as condition the air. AccuClean will help your system do just that far better than any other air filtration system on the market.
Incentives and Special Financing Available!
AccuClean delivers unbeatable clean air comfort
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- 8 times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard 1: throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air, and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
Feel more comfortable with up to 99.98% cleaner air
When you choose an American Standard AccuClean unit for your home, you get the most effective air filtration system in the nation period. It can clean up to an astonishing 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air that you family breathes, so everyone will feel more comfortable, no matter what the season.* Just think: with AccuClean, the majority of irritating particles like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, even bacteria, will be removed from the filtered air.
What’s more, this revolutionary technology can trap allergens down to .1 micron in size. Particles like dust, soot, mold spores and bacteria are often .3 microns – so small that 2 million of them could fit on the period at the end of this sentence. These allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. AccuClean removes tiny particles like these, effectively reducing the potential triggers for asthma and allergy attacks.
Why is American Standard AccuClean air filtration better than the rest?
The reason is simple, really. It’s all in the technology. Other filters, such as HEPA filters, trap airborne particles by forcing air through very dense mesh screens. Although these screens are effective at catching dirt, over time they become clogged and hamper airflow. The result is what’s referred to as a “pressure drop,” meaning the amount of air that can flow through the filter is considerably less. In other words, less air is cleaned less efficiently.
Not so with AccuClean. This patented design gives you long-lasting and consistent performance with the lowest pressure drop and highest efficiency of any filtration system on the market. That means cleaner air than you’ve ever experienced before.
*Up to 99.98% effectiveness down to .1 micron applicable to AFD models. Other models may vary.
Fill you whole home with clean, consistent comfort
AccuClean is a whole-home air cleaner, meaning it works in conjunction with your heating and cooling system to clean up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from filtered air in every room of your home. Compare this to plug-in air cleaners that operate in a single room. To match the effect of a whole-home system, you’d have to buy several plug-in cleaners at a cost of $300 to $500 each. Even then, plug-ins are only effective within a certain radius, potentially leaving much of the air in the room unfiltered.
The AccuClean whole-home air filtration system is the best way to make sure your family breathes air that’s exceptionally clean – no matter what room they’re in – for maximum comfort.
How to get even more from AccuClean
A heating and cooling system is only as good as the sum of its parts. And, even though each component is separate, they’re all designed and engineered to work together as a “matched system.” With AccuClean as part of an American Standard matched system, you can rest assured that you’ll experience maximum comfort, efficiency and clean air.
This is especially true if you install AccuClean into a system that features a variable-speed fan motor. Not only will you be able to clean up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air, you’ll be able to reduce dust mites by keeping the air below 50% humidity. And since a variable speed motor operates at a lower speed most of the time, you’ll also save energy – and see lower utility bills** – while breathing cleaner air.
The most common system is electric/gas:
- Air cleaner: available in a variety of models, from standard filters to fully integrated whole-home air filtration systems that remove up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air in your home.
- Air conditioner: outdoor unit that cools your home on the hottest days with reliability you can count on, year after year
- Heat pump: outdoor unit that warms your home in the winter and cools your home in the summer with quiet, reliable efficiency
- Furnace: indoor unit that uses gas to warm your home in the winter
- Air handler: indoor unit that works with an air conditioner or heat pump to circulate conditioned air in homes that use electricity instead of gas
- Indoor coil: the other, less visible half of your heat pump. As indoor air flows across it, heat and moisture are drawn out, leaving air that is cool, comfortable and conditioned.
- Thermostat Control: easy-to-use, easy-to-read, attractively designed thermostat that maximizes temperature control
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Concerned about ozone?
Some consumers have expressed concern about the ozone emissions of ionic air cleaners. It’s a valid concern, and one that American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning takes very seriously. Research has shown that plug-in air cleaners emit the highest levels of ozone while whole-home systems like AccuClean deliver almost none. In fact, AccuClean was designed to fall well below the FDA voluntary emissions limit for medical devices. American Standard considers safety and quality to be top priorities. So you can rest assured that the clean air delivered throughout your home by AccuClean is good for you and good for the environment.
With AccuClean, you get up to 99.98% cleaner air – and so much more
- Clean Air: AccuClean removes up to 99.98% of allergens fro the filtered air throughout your home, giving you cleaner air and more of it – than any other air filtration system on the market
- Reliability: Because American Standard products are built to last and to outperform other models, the AccuClean system has been tested to provide you and your family with clean air day after day, year after year
- Efficiency: AccuClean offers the cleanest filtered air available with efficient operation that doesn’t hinder airflow
- Total Comfort: Unlike some air cleaners that only clean the air within a small circumference, AccuClean is designed to clean the air throughout your home for total clean air comfort
- Quiet Operation: Electronic air cleaners can make a disturbing “bug zapper” noise as the air is being filtered. AccuClean is engineered to run silently, making your indoor environment comfortable and peaceful
- Extraordinary Warranty: Your investment in AccuClean is well protected with a 10-year limited warranty on the electronics and a 5-year limited warranty on all other functional parts