Comfort Assurance Program
Service in Vancouver WA & SW Washington
Comfort Assurance Program – Annual Maintenance
Equipment manufacturers recommend an annual maintenance visit from a licensed and trained technician as a crucial part of getting the longest life and best performance from your HVAC system.
Advanced Air Systems can provide this service to you either upon your request each year or through our Comfort Assurance Program!
Incentives and Special Financing Available!
Advanced Air Systems’ Comfort Assurance Program is designed to help simplify this process for you. We understand that today’s families are busy and that among all of the other schedules you keep, your gas furnace, heat pump or air conditioner maintenance schedule is probably not at the top of the list. So we keep track of it for you! You will receive a timely reminder when it is time for your visit.
Program Benefits At-A-Glance
- Priority customer status
- Option of two visits per year, one for heating and one for cooling, and no additional charge
- Discount on price of maintenance
- Discount on diagnostic fee, should you ever need one
- 10% Repair discount
- 5-year parts and labor warranty on repairs performed during your agreement period
- Never an overtime charge for after-hours repair service
- Timely reminder service
- Extended equipment life
- Improved reliability
- Improved efficiency
- Safer operation
- Agreement is transferrable