Service in Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Programmable WiFi Thermostat Control
The comforts of home at your fingertips
It feels good to be in the right comfort zone. And with an American Standard Thermostat Control, you’ll always have this feeling, whether you’re home or away. Depending on your family’s schedule, easy-to-understand and navigate controls allow you to automatically adjust the temperature in your home. Program your system to save energy when you leave, switch on when you return, and make it cooler or warmer at night when you sleep. And to make you even more comfortable, some thermostats have a built-in humidity sensor to help reduce moisture in the air. American Standard programmable thermostat controls give you the exact home climate you want – exactly when you want it. It’s like being the weatherman. Only being right all the time.
- Touchscreen – A responsive touchscreen that is easy to read and easy to use, even in low light
- Scheduling – A clear, menu-driven setup makes programming quick and easy. Get a handle on your energy consumption with scheduling. The system will keep your family comfortable when they’re home, and use less energy when everyone’s away.
- Alerts and Reminders – Reminds you when it’s time for regular maintenance or to replace air filters
- WiFi or Ethernet Connection – Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most smartphones
- Live Weather – Stay informed of local weather with live updates, alerts and even real-time radar data
- Programmable Fan – Increases air circulation and provides better air filtration when combined with an American Standard AccuClean air filtration system. This feature improves comfort and indoor air quality
- Real-Time Clock – Correct time is maintained, even when the power fails. And the clock automatically adjusts itself to daylight-saving time
- Auto Changeover – When set to auto, the thermostat automatically switches between heating and cooling to maintain maximum home comfort year round
- Streamlined Design – Its attractive and sleek look fits discreetly into any home decor
Features are dependent upon model chosen. Please call our office for more information about the latest touch-screen and WiFi thermostats!
Incentives and Special Financing Available!
Raise your comfort level even more
When you choose an American Standard Thermostat Control, you’ll enjoy the consistent comfort and efficiency it brings – performance that is maximized when you make it part of an American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning “matched system.” A matched system is composed of multiple American Standard products, each designed and engineered to work seamlessly together for a total comfort effect that is greater than the sum of its parts. There is simply no better way to create your ideal home environment.
The most common system is electric/gas:
- Thermostat Control: easy-to-use, easy-to-read, attractively designed thermostat that maximizes temperature control
- Air conditioner: outdoor unit that cools your home on the hottest days with reliability you can count on, year after year
- Heat pump: outdoor unit that warms your home in the winter and cools your home in the summer with quiet, reliable efficiency
- Furnace: indoor unit that uses gas to warm your home in the winter
- Air handler: indoor unit that works with an air conditioner or heat pump to circulate conditioned air in homes that use electricity instead of gas
- Indoor coil: the other, less visible half of your heat pump. As indoor air flows across it, heat and moisture are drawn out, leaving air that is cool, comfortable and conditioned.
- Air cleaner: available in a variety of models, from standard filters to fully integrated whole-home air filtration systems that remove up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air in your home.